Looking for an experienced SAS DI developer along with Reporting Development skills with over 4 years of experience in SAS technologies.
Profile is required to join on immediate / urgent Basis.
- Understanding the data warehouse system & the technical architecture of the application.
- Capable of performing SSA (Source System analysis) of Oracle Db, Postgres Db, MySQL Db to design Data warehouse methodology.
- Building and maintaining SAS DI jobs and troubleshoot job failures
- Responsible for code migration to SPD Server on DEV, TEST & QA environments and retain the functionality of all the jobs to run successfully in the new environments.
- Designing & developing ETL/ELT framework to design end-to-end ETL flows in order to load data from source to target SAS solutions.
- Good exposure in SAS Data Integration for development of SAS DI Jobs used different transformations like Append, Extract, Table Loader, Lookup, Data Validation, SQL, Surrogate Key Generator, SCD Type 2, Splitter and User written Transformations.
- Develop Reports in SAS Visual Analytics Solution and also take care of developing Jobs for loading data in to VA.
- Role/Group based data security planning & implementation in the metadata for the business and functional needs.
- Able to create various data marts for further scoring and ranking analytics, credit risk analytics, customer segmentations for campaigning purpose.
- Must be able to build and maintain SAS DI Studio jobs, job flows within Platform LSF, and troubleshoot job failures.
- Should be able to understand client requirements and generate reports based on the client / business needs.
Vacancy : 5
Required Experience : 3-6 years
Salary : As per industry standard