Create a central customer screening system that analyses and makes decisions based on the alerts generated within the system for various Watch-list categories (PEP, RCA, Sanctions, Trade Control, etc.).
Identify and protect the institution from any transactions fraud that may lead to money laundering or terrorist financing, and result in the institution filing relevant Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) to FIU-India.
- •Onboarding /Existing Customer Screening & Watchlists
- •DWJN Watchlist Data Maintenance
- •Identifying the Money Laundering Transactions
- •Red Flags the transactions
- •Rule-based Transaction Monitoring
Alert Generation Process
- •Rule-based Alert Generation Process
- •Alert Management Workflow
- •Facility of E-File, STR Reporting