The term ‘fake news’ refers to misinformation spreading in the country through word of mouth and traditional media as well as more recently through digital methods of communication including edited videos, memes, and unconfirmed advertisements spread through social media.
The authenticity of information is a longstanding concern for businesses issue affecting businesses and society, society, regardless of whether it is printed or digital. Using social networks, the reach and effects of information spread occur at such a Rapid pace, and pace and so amplified That even the most distorted, inaccurate, or false of information can have real-world consequences, within minutes for millions of users. Recently, several public concerns regarding this issue, and some approaches to mitigate the problem were expressed.
Data Crawling & Scrubbing
- •Data Crawling, Parsing & Filtering
- •Linguistic features, Feature Modelling
- •Robust Metadata based Repository
- •Naïve Bayes
- •Logistics Regression
- •Stochastic Gradient Classifier
- •Random Forest Classifier
- •Sentiment tonality such as Positive, Negative and Neutral based on the polarity of the words.
- •identify trends or emotional changes.
- •Sentimental KPIs & Graphical Representation